JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello, I have some property in the lovely little near-ghost of Kent Oregon and I would sell a 100'x100' buildable lot for $5800 cash or possable trade for a 2000-newer full size pickup with under 100k miles, antique car or a newer Honda four wheeler + cash, mabe even a part trade for the right firearms. I live in the area and can meet to show the property or email pictures.
Kent is between Grass Valley and Shaniko on hwy 97 and only 2 hours from the Portland area or less than 100 miles from Bend. Kent has a Church,post office, several standing but unused historical buildings and a few inhabited houses. There is a gas station, store, and school 13 miles away. Great view of the plains and a partial view of Mt.Hood in the right weather. Please call 503-703-2874 for more information or email [email protected]

100 ft x 100 ft = 10,000sq.ft lot two 50x100 lots side by side isn't ' the symbol for feet and " the symbol for inches? ........... GREAT! Now I'm not shure? ..........

Sherman county is bordered on three sides by rivers: Deschutes, JohnDay, and the Columbia. Also in the area are Deer, Antilope,Elk, Coyotes, waterfowl, upland birds and and even a few Big Horn Sheep and wild Pigs! If you like to Hunt and Fish, it's a neat place to live. I don't need to sell this property but I have an opertunity to buy something I have been after for 20 years and I would like to move on it!

Still for sale, I would also be interested in a trade or part-trade for a 1997 or newer Jeep Wrangler, or low milage newer Honda, Nissan, or Subaru car must be a Manual transmition. Also looking for an enclosed trailer, 25-50 hp diesel tractor with loader, mini excavator, wooded recreational property in Oregon, ?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.