JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I ran across this site by accident. We have something very similar in Ga called theoutdoorstrader.com
Anyway I was shocked to find out that private sales in Oregon have been regulated by the state for a year now. I know Portland is full of weirdos but damn!
You guys have got to stop lettin Californians in before it's too late.
Build the wall before they take over Idaho too !

I ran across this site by accident. We have something very similar in Ga called theoutdoorstrader.com
Anyway I was shocked to find out that private sales in Oregon have been regulated by the state for a year now. I know Portland is full of weirdos but damn!
You guys have got to stop lettin Californians in before it's too late.
Build the wall before they take over Idaho too !

Sounds like you have your own issues with crap?

https://www.nraila.org/articles/201...rs-introduce-gun-confiscation-bill-in-georgia

Sliver in your neighbors eye;)

Sounds like you have your own issues with crap?

https://www.nraila.org/articles/201...rs-introduce-gun-confiscation-bill-in-georgia

Sliver in your neighbors eye;)
That bill is DOA . It won't even get voted out of committee . This woman represents Ted Turner and his Rich leftist buddies in north Atlanta.
The Democrat party does not hold even 1 state wide office.
I wasn't trying to insult you. I was genuinely surprised that a law like that passed in OR. I love the northwest and it sucks that jerks from CA are bringing their screwed up values to that area of the country.

That bill is DOA . It won't even get voted out of committee . This woman represents Ted Turner and his Rich leftist buddies in north Atlanta.
The Democrat party does not hold even 1 state wide office.
I wasn't trying to insult you. I was genuinely surprised that a law like that passed in OR. I love the northwest and it sucks that jerks from CA are bringing their screwed up values to that area of the country.

I'm in WA, but same deal here. You just need to recognize that the cancer is there. It started like that here, just a couple of crazies that everyone wrote off. Don't let it spread and don't think it cant.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top