JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Seems we don't have a builders resources list, So I'm making one!
Please add any and all build resources you have used and experience with related to all semi auto pistol builds! 1911's Glocks, Beretta, Browning, S&W, Ruger and any others that might be of use to the members! Please list Jigs, Kits, and any vendors/suppliers you have!

@SKrueger :D
Sticky!

@bolus @v0lcom13sn0w help please!:)

Last Edited:
poly80 Glock 43 Wulff slide Glock upper and lower parts 3F01BF84-0BB2-4BF1-BDCE-A86782530147.jpeg F5F4FDC2-0D93-46C6-960F-E9AB100661CE.jpeg FCB4CEF2-9D70-4329-9F40-3D05F1E0CAED.jpeg

Are these kits(lowers/grips or slides) serialized? I know that the fire control group on the P320 is and requires an FFL...but what about the glock builds? Which part is considered the firearm?

Are these kits(lowers/grips or slides) serialized? I know that the fire control group on the P320 is and requires an FFL...but what about the glock builds? Which part is considered the firearm?
So far you can make one for your use, there is no Serial # needed. Now after you make one it is a firearm but, again so far it is legal for you to have and use assuming you can own one you were to buy at a dealer.

Right now most places are out off stock on Complete kits. I would pice it together. AimSurplus has some nice slides and upper part kits. What size did you want. Also check out rockie brass.

Thinking of clearing the safe. I have a complete 43 MDX upper in fde, new p80 lower unbuilt and all internals I may part with. Upper and lower internals are used, but good shape! XS big dot on slide. Bought new p80 lower to fit in holster for my g43x, but never got around to finishing lower. Let me know by PM if interested.

Thinking of clearing the safe. I have a complete 43 MDX upper in fde, new p80 lower unbuilt and all internals I may part with. Upper and lower internals are used, but good shape! XS big dot on slide. Bought new p80 lower to fit in holster for my g43x, but never got around to finishing lower. Let me know by PM if interested.
Will the lower work with the 43mdx upper if b

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top