JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$12500
City
craigmont
State
Idaho
Starting to feel like a political prisoner in Oregon or Washington because of your hobby ? ever feel like having an address in Idaho, or becoming an Idaho "Resident" might be a good back up plan? here is a chance to buy some land in a beautiful area close to the Snake, Salmon, and Clearwater rivers, and not far from thousands of acres of public land, for less money than you might think. It's only about a 6 hour drive from the Portland/Vancouver area, without any serious mountain passes.

I have two build-able lots for sale in Craigmont Idaho (37 miles from Lewiston) on the edge of town. The lots are between Williams St. and Vollmer Park, half a block off Boulevard. They are currently part of a hay field. Craigmont is a nice small town in Lewis County with about 500 people, many businesses, and city water / sewer. It is an easy drive to Lewiston/Clarkston , Grangeville, Orofino, etc.

-140'x100' = $12,500 (lots 5,6 block 9)

-140'x200' = $18,000 (lots 1,2,3,4 block 9)

Sorry, but I am not able to take payments or trades(unless it's a steel 1932 Ford!)

feel free to call 503-7o3-287four (no texts please)

0806191157.jpg 0806191158.jpg 0806191200a.jpg 0813190857.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Yes, at the street. The lots would have access to city water and sewer, and there is Power. Nothing is run to the building sites or anything, it's just a hay field currently.

As a guy who has spend significant time in Oklahoma, AND Idaho, there is a reason that land costs more in Idaho !! :)

Craigmont has a : store, School, gas station, fire station, credit union, restaurant/bar, and some other businesses, and it's only a half hour away from Lewiston / Clarkston that has everything.

There are not many places left in the Northwest where you can buy a buildable lot with water, power, and sewer at the street for $12,500 !!!!!! Plus it's in a beautiful part of an extremely gun friendly state, and easy to access year round with no major mountains or passes.

Plus, I would be your occasional neighbor........so the buyer has that going for them......which is nice......

As a guy who has spend significant time in Oklahoma, AND Idaho, there is a reason that land costs more in Idaho !! :)

Craigmont has a : store, School, gas station, fire station, credit union, restaurant/bar, and some other businesses, and it's only a half hour away from Lewiston / Clarkston that has everything.

There are not many places left in the Northwest where you can buy a buildable lot with water, power, and sewer at the street for $12,500 !!!!!! Plus it's in a beautiful part of an extremely gun friendly state, and easy to access year round with no major mountains or passes.

Plus, I would be your occasional neighbor........so the buyer has that going for them......which is nice......

As tempting as that sounds

Not saying the price for Idaho or the NW is bad but SE Oklahoma looks like the Willamette Valley more or less , just more heat and lots of bugs and snakes and land at 1/4 the price per acre.

I clearly can't afford to stay here long term

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top