JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here is a cool one: twin engine Geo metro. We got passed by these guys/gals on the road, oddest thing. They said it did great offroad. Both steering wheels work! They said the person facing backwards just floored it in reverse offroad. Person front facing did the bulk of steering and shifting.

Screenshot_20210727-211703_Photos.jpg

That's what I'm thinkin! I looked up the shipping weights, and most seemed to be way up there in weight! Thinkin I'll pass on those!
Yeah, I've driven skid steers/etc. and those tracks are way too heavy - they are meant to support and be used by industrial machines that start out 6-7K# and up, not for a UTV of 1-2K# at most. I am pretty sure it would be a gross mismatch.

Now getting a HD conveyor belt and attaching metal grousers made out of channel iron would work, but would not be good to run on pavement.

Snowmobile/snow machine tracks are probably easier to use and lighter too... but the problem seems to be sourcing them.
That's been my issue, you ether have to purchase them new, and they are Very EXPENSIVE, or you can get them used, but may not be able to find a matched pair and, why were they replaced in the first place? I need to reach out to the local shops in the area and see what we might come up with!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top