JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Katrina is kind of a bad example to use.First how smart do you have to be to live in HURRICANE ALLEY (whatever they cal it) and then live BELOW SEA LEVEL??????"

This from a guy that lives in one of the worst Tsunami Zones on the West Coast :)
The Greyman gig is a good one, especially if you have a shoulder holster for the AR :)
Me: If they make it outa the citys, survive the Zombies on The Road, swim the river, climb the mountains that they have to to get to my place I don't think they will care what I'm (not) wearing as I draw a bead on em.

Yeah.....

Nope.

Vancouver Island has too nice of a slope to it and Whidbey Island isn't high enough to produce a cataclysmic kill all tidal wave. (wait,how deep is the channel to the west of Whidbey?)

I'm 7 miles south of the coast,so I'll sleep good every night.
Now if those mountains behind me are active volcanoes,then I'm kinda screwed

Yeah.....

Nope.

Vancouver Island has too nice of a slope to it and Whidbey Island isn't high enough to produce a cataclysmic kill all tidal wave. (wait,how deep is the channel to the west of Whidbey?)

I'm 7 miles south of the coast,so I'll sleep good every night.
Now if those mountains behind me are active volcanoes,then I'm kinda screwed

The lava/mud flows from Rainer is what created the whole Tacoma area, That's why Rainer is listed as the #1 most dangerous volcano in the USA. The Tacoma area is all mud. Each huge mud flow hits the Sound and creates a west bound Tsunami

Uhhhhh I dug in most every corner of the puget sound.Vancouver to Blain.I'm pretty familiar as to what area has what type soil. Puyallup is top soil and Tacoma is not mud.
Oh and spent about 20 years just digging in Tacoma.

A huge earthquake could bring down all those high backs along the sound,setting off a wall of water way worse than that one in the video.
I'm still safe I tell you!

back on topic:

web 001.jpg

Uhhhhh I dug in most every corner of the puget sound.Vancouver to Blain.I'm pretty familiar as to what area has what type soil. Puyallup is top soil and Tacoma is not mud.
Oh and spent about 20 years just digging in Tacoma.

A huge earthquake could bring down all those high backs along the sound,setting off a wall of water way worse than that one in the video.
I'm still safe I tell you!

You insist?
Read "Road Side Guide To Washington State Geology" Written by a WSU Geology Prof, i have the book, don't make me get it off the shelf and school you, trench boy.
You would do far better to protect your family instead of fighting me

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top