JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1984 ct110. It's only one wheel drive and will go WAY more places than ANYTHING on 4 (or 6, or however many) wheels. Gets 75 to 90 miles per gallon, and is quiet. Also have a ct110 powered '68 Trailbreaker for those AWD (2) needs. It has packed out moose, elk, and two nice mule deer in one trip...whole. Only problem with the 'Breaker is; 20 mph top speed.

Then get on the motorsailer that you "borrow", and head out over the horizon, where you have a 360° view for 3-6 miles out, of who's coming to visit you.

We'll probably be Bugging In. Any driving around will probably be in the ol' Huntin' Rig.

20210507_020141.jpg

I don't own one, but this vehicle has always been high on my list for a potential bug out vehicle. Seemingly indestructible with looks to boot (if you care about looking good at the end of all things that is) Clark Griswold and family were truly ahead of their time. I give you The Wagon Queen Family Truckster in Metallic Pea.

09567398-A58C-4A1C-B086-A34B5958C4DB.jpeg

Last Edited:
I'd try to stay home, defend my spot of dirt.

If it was JUST me and I had to bug out, I'd hop on my 1964 honda CT200. It's currently powered by a 1980 C70 Passport engine, with the 88cc jug and a hot cam.

Very reliable, fairly quiet, goes anywhere and sips gas.

Last Edited:
I have a wheelbarrow with a BAR mounted on it. . . .
:)

Seems to me that a 4 seater Polaris with a trailer might be a good choice if you live in a rural area with lots of fields & farmland.

Good idea, but I'd rather modify a Super Stallion for single-pilot and EMP hardening, then set that up as a flying Winnebago. More cargo space, room for a vehicle in the rear...

Better yet, harden and solo-ize a C-123 Provider or a Kawasaki C-2, then set that up as a liveaboard.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads