JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Roads, We don't need no stinkin Roads!
View attachment 1135245
Resto modded Trackster with hopped up Predator Big Block V-Twin, 50 HP and modded hydros and over sized drive sprockets, does 38 MPH Flat out and will climb trees and anything else, plus it floats! Weighs just under a thousand pounds and carries 4 adults easy and can pull a full sized F-250 up a drive way! Fuel burn is around a gallon and a quarter per hour, carries 8 gallons on board! Have new tracks coming for it in the next few days, should make a serious improvement to what is already outstanding performance!
Looks basically like a hot rodded civvy tankette like the CV33 QZJSIAO.jpg armf89sfm7d01.jpg

I wonder with replacable ceramic armor panels, if it would be feasible as a poor man's tankette?

Here is a screenshot of a live stream of people evacing Kyiv, Ukraine.

This was posted on Reddit. The poster noted a guy on a scooter/motorcycle, shown in the left lane just before the merge, weaving his way thru this mess of cars.

W5ZbTlW.png

Just paint it gloss black and give it hard top, blingy wheels, and people will think you've got money :s0064:
Gonna paint it Coyote/Sand Splinter with od green steel wheels and big BFG Mudders!
Already found a couple engine swaps, the MBZ 5 banger turbo being the best/cheapest/easiest,, and with tons of power potential, should be awesome!

Fun fact, 50 cal ammo can lids (once removed), and placed upside down, work good for traction in snow. I slammed it under the tires, and they bit enough and provided enough surface area to help get me out after digging for nearly 4 hours. Did bend the steel, but I think I can work it out.

20220613_113803.jpg 20220623_231421.jpg

Always thought a successful BOV would need to look as if it was not a BOV. So if say a van, mount a couple ladders on top and fake commercial logo, toll free number on the side. My guess is those that have 150k 4x4 Sprinters with Solar and all the goodies - most, not all - would have them taken away pretty quick in a SHTF scenario. Plus the whole no access to fuel scenario means you have XXX miles range to get where you need to go. So a supply of fuel at the XXX spot would seem critical.

Always thought a successful BOV would need to look as if it was not a BOV. So if say a van, mount a couple ladders on top and fake commercial logo, toll free number on the side. My guess is those that have 150k 4x4 Sprinters with Solar and all the goodies - most, not all - would have them taken away pretty quick in a SHTF scenario. Plus the whole no access to fuel scenario means you have XXX miles range to get where you need to go. So a supply of fuel at the XXX spot would seem critical.
Even better, having signs on your rig that may indicate some Emergency unit, or gov response, nothing too specific, but just enough to clear check points ran by stupid functionaries, and clueless sheeple! As a CERT volunteer, I get magnetic signs to put on my Sprinter, plus, I have other door signs that say I'm State Emergency Management and even have a unit number ( All legit BTW) my Sprinter is all construction/contractor white, and plane jane looking enough to pass muster! I also ( several pages back) still have and use my old Mack Dumptruck, again, THAT gets me through a lot that would stop most others!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top