JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
My shtf bug outbag is my truck. You cant carry much fast or far on your back and if you live in anywhere populated youll just end up fodder for somebody who bugged in and if your lucky enought to live rural you dont need to bugout at all.

Last Edited:
Are there legal stimulants? I remember hearing about Ripped Fuel but I think it's illegal now? I want to be prepared to do a Aimo Koivunen situation, as his actions in WW2 turned the tide of his skirmish. If SHTF, do you think visiting pharmacies will be too high risk?
snort no-doz. good to go bro.

I'm assembling a new bug out bag and I've decided to add some supplements to it. I'm thinking I'll take a women's multivitamin, estrogen, calcium magnesium, and Hydroxycut. Why not lose some extra weight when SHTF?

Any other suggestions?

Are you including estrogen because "Dusty" is in your screen name?

I'm now dumber for having read this thread. OP, you owe me 3 minutes too.

:s0140:

fish mox, and estrogen just makes your boobs grow
Maybe the O.P. is wanting the estrogen upgrade, Bouncing a "C" cup? :s0140:

Not boobs... FLOTATION DEVICES for crossing deep waterways.... that's actually BRILLIANT!! :s0140:

Are there legal stimulants? I remember hearing about Ripped Fuel but I think it's illegal now? I want to be prepared to do a Aimo Koivunen situation, as his actions in WW2 turned the tide of his skirmish. If SHTF, do you think visiting pharmacies will be too high risk?

I never drink coffee & the other day I made ice coffee with a couple of Folgers singles & I was up all night!

If your plan is to "bug out" you need to rethink your plan.

Running to the hills is a recipe for failure.

Go back, assess why you're living somewhere you need to "bug out" from, and where you'd "bug to" and fix it.

FYI, your "bug out" plan is going to fail if I haven't mentioned that before.

...women are capable of surviving significantly more blood loss than men...

But men need to be shot first.

Adios.

elvis.jpg

Last Edited:
Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA