JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Man, that looks brutal, I don't see an ice machine walking away from that one (you pro'lly thought that old dig was gonna die eventually didn't ya?)

Hows the G29 feel with less intense rounds? Never fired one, but a 10mm in that kinda package always sounded like a serious handful

How about a KelTec P-40 with the optional .357 SIG barrel? Either one will make your hand jump in that small a package. Limp wristing NOT allowed!

For those that don't know: the P-40 was the same as a P-9 with a slide and barrel about ¼" longer. Same grip as the P-9 and very little weight difference. They quit production of the P-40 because so many were being returned as defective, yet tested fine when held correctly.

Eight U.S. Presidents have been NRA members. They are: Ulysses S. Grant,
Theodore Roosevelt, William Howard Taft, Dwight D. Eisenhower,
John F. Kennedy, Richard M. Nixon, Ronald Reagan and George Bush

80 MILLION gun owners didn't shoot anyone today, a few criminals did!

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Feedback Score" is low by 4, not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
Washington Arms Collector member
South West Washington Arms Collector member

That is nothing.

Try shooting a 700 grain .500 S&W Mag through a 4" barrel and see how you feel... a couple rounds of that and I couldn't feel my wrist for days.

That really didn't look too bad but if you say it hurt I'll take your word on it. Definitely looked stout but not too much muzzle rise and it didn't jump out of your grasp. I have never fired a 10mm but I know Buffalo Bore loads some hot rounds. Just out of curiosity, what was the grain of the bullet?

That recoil is not bad at all. The problem you are having is due to the way you are holding your pistol. I'll post more on the specific info of the mechanics when I have a little more time, but this video shows how you should hold a pistol. Watch it then watch yours.

YouTube - Fighting Pistol - Special Features - Trigger Reset In Slow Motion

Don't be messing with my bad form. I use a modified thumbs forward on these smaller guns. I just can't hit crap if I do a high grip with the weak hand on such a short grip. I just end up with really low, loose groups and end up cut to pieces by my ring. I guess I could wear a glove to prevent that last part but that would require effort. I am usually strong enough to compensate for the flip even with the modified grip (which IS NOT a cup & saucer grip as some have said), but this ammo did not allow for that at all.

That really didn't look too bad but if you say it hurt I'll take your word on it. Definitely looked stout but not too much muzzle rise and it didn't jump out of your grasp. I have never fired a 10mm but I know Buffalo Bore loads some hot rounds. Just out of curiosity, what was the grain of the bullet?

220 gr. Hard Cast - FN (1200 fps/ME 703 ft. lbs.)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top