JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Does it explicitly state that the bullets used are speer gold dot? all i see is JHP on their website. If you were dead set on speer bullets then you should have opted for speer manufactured ammunition, they state no returns on ammo and if it was not stated explicitly as a speer gold dot hollowpoint then you were not "taken" and if you wanted to ensure that specific bullet you should bought them from speer.

I think that you are correct. Buffalo Bore built their fame by using Gold Dot bullets, and now that they can't they really should make that clear on their website. They are also correct---they still make good ammo with good bullets! That's why they are touchy about criticism. I ordered recently, and delivery took only four business days.............................elsullo

Not anyone once on that page is it mentioned in the description that they use Speer Gold Dot.

After some years of shopping online, I've learned that pictures online are 99% of the time for representation, not the actual product. You'll see that pretty much everywhere, not just at online retailers.

I understand why you are unhappy, you were delivered a product that was not what you expected. I would take the time to fully read the product description next time.

You're both right. They (BB), however, after saying that these actually test better, should have offered a refund. ....and not been so damn snarky as well. Snarky is for customers to be, not people who sell things IMO :)

because he didn't read the description.... I read it just fine!
VW click on the link and see what you would draw from what you are buying
dont forget the picture counts

Tactical Short Barrel Lower Recoil Low Flash 357 Magnum Pistol & Handgun Ammunition

That is the same link you posted above. How does the picture count, did you miss what I said above? It hasn't changed and still makes no mention of using Speer Gold Dots.

Re-read that ad one or two more times for yourself.

I would say you got exactly what BB was offering, their numbers are much better then the Speer Balistics given for the 135gr gold dot, and if you wanted a gold dot then you should have bought that instead you purchased buffalo bore. It is not their fault you made and assumption, if their ammo does not meet its listed velocities then you would have grounds to complain. As it stands now, you have a great product and i'm sure that if you are not happy with it somebody would take it off your hands.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top