Buffal Bore's Customer Service....???

Reactions
Does it explicitly state that the bullets used are speer gold dot? all i see is JHP on their website. If you were dead set on speer bullets then you should have opted for speer manufactured ammunition, they state no returns on ammo and if it was not stated explicitly as a speer gold dot hollowpoint then you were not "taken" and if you wanted to ensure that specific bullet you should bought them from speer.

Reactions
I think that you are correct. Buffalo Bore built their fame by using Gold Dot bullets, and now that they can't they really should make that clear on their website. They are also correct---they still make good ammo with good bullets! That's why they are touchy about criticism. I ordered recently, and delivery took only four business days.............................elsullo

Reactions
Not anyone once on that page is it mentioned in the description that they use Speer Gold Dot.

After some years of shopping online, I've learned that pictures online are 99% of the time for representation, not the actual product. You'll see that pretty much everywhere, not just at online retailers.

I understand why you are unhappy, you were delivered a product that was not what you expected. I would take the time to fully read the product description next time.

Siglvr

Reactions
You're both right. They (BB), however, after saying that these actually test better, should have offered a refund. ....and not been so damn snarky as well. Snarky is for customers to be, not people who sell things IMO :)

Reactions
because he didn't read the description.... I read it just fine!
VW click on the link and see what you would draw from what you are buying
dont forget the picture counts

Tactical Short Barrel Lower Recoil Low Flash 357 Magnum Pistol & Handgun Ammunition
That is the same link you posted above. How does the picture count, did you miss what I said above? It hasn't changed and still makes no mention of using Speer Gold Dots.

Re-read that ad one or two more times for yourself.

Reactions
I would say you got exactly what BB was offering, their numbers are much better then the Speer Balistics given for the 135gr gold dot, and if you wanted a gold dot then you should have bought that instead you purchased buffalo bore. It is not their fault you made and assumption, if their ammo does not meet its listed velocities then you would have grounds to complain. As it stands now, you have a great product and i'm sure that if you are not happy with it somebody would take it off your hands.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Seattle, WA, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
  • Umpqua Survival
    4.00 star(s)
    Easy NFA transfer
    I had a silencer transferred through their shop. The paperwork was quick and the staff helpful and friendly. Whilst waiting, I did see a nice...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome staff
    Being new to the area and having just made an online purchase of an AR lower, I opted to use MK Tactical as my FFL, without knowing anything about...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
Top Bottom