JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Buell Engine - $750 Selling a disassemble 1200cc Buell Engine from a 1999 Buell S3 with fairly low mileage (>20k). The S3's oil pump stoppped and slipped one of the rod bearings and took out the crank pin. The engine was taken apart and inspected. I purchased a newer style Crank shaft but the case would need to be clearanced by a machinist to fit the newer style Crank or the Crank pin replaced in the original shaft. Stock this motor is 91hp carburated or 101hp fuel injected. This year Buell engine will bolt right into a sportster from the same year style. Included will be everything pictured.

Complete pictures here -->

12U rack - $100 Fixed cage nut style rails Heavy-duty spring loaded handles Optional casters 500 lb. weight capacity Interlocking corner guards 19" EIA 310-D compliant Made in the USA Pics here - <broken link removed>

Vector 3U - $80ea or both for $140 Old electronics enclosures I no longer use. These are VectorPak enclosures they have a cover on one end and are open on the other. This is the SE 1322 in black. Pics here - <broken link removed> All are available for firearms trades mostly pistols.

All are available for firearms trades mostly pistols.

20150404_135841_zpsfunpftrn.jpg 20150404_135847_zps3kv4i3mw.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews