JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anybody ever deal with them? They have real good deals on 870Ps. I want to order one on payday, but never heard of them. Also, who's the best (cheapest) FFL to ship to around Portland?

I have bought three firearms from Buds. Two of the three were perfect. The third had some slight wear to the slide on it and it was supposed to be brand new. Since I have quite a few bullet throwers I didn't notice this right away. Luckily, this particular firearm comes with a lifetime guarantee from the manufacturer.

I use the lay-a-way feature when I buy from Buds quite often. However, you gotta be careful with this. Buds has sold two of my lay-a-ways out from under me which sucked. They don't take Visa/MC for lay-a-ways so you have to send a check to Kentucky which is slow via snail mail. I complained about this and at least they listened and are working on tweaking their policy.

As far as FFL's, 99 Gun and Pawn charges $20 and they are friendly and easy to deal with.

Hope that helps.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top