JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I dont know what your budget is but I bought a 300 win. mag from Cabelas. The brand is a Weatherby Vanguard. I have no complaints except it does kick like a mule. Even saying that my groups are no more than 1 1/2 inches consistantly. As far as the scope goes I had one at the house so there was no expense there. If you want to shoot cheap you cant go wrong with .308. Easy to shoot and relatively inexpensive ammo, and the Vanguard comes in several different calibers. Good luck with what ever you choose.

Hummm... i'll throw in my .0000001 cents worth,

i built a ''lightweight'' AR15, its very accurate, and fun to shoot.

i started with a complete ''plum crazy'' lower, stock n' all. 139 bucks shipped.
a surplus A1 pencil 20'' barrel in the white, 125 dollars, i painted it green with wally world rattle can fusion paint.
midway usa 34 dollar free floating aluminum handguard.
single rail gas block 30 bucks.
BCM BCG, [bolt carrier group] 130 bucks.
cutt down rear sight , and a clamp on front sight. 60 bucks or so.
i had an extra magazine , and extra A1 stock.
cheap , accurate and fun.

peabody

I own 3 Mosin 91/30. One shoots under 2 MOA if i do my part, one shoots about 4 MOA, and one can't hit paper. Not surprisingly, the one with a mirror bore shoots best; it cost $100.

If you want an almost guarantee of getting an MOA quality gun, consider a Finnish M39. This is a Mosin captured by the Finns and modified into an outstanding rifle. My M39 shoots under 2 MOA with the right surplus ammo. This is not unusual; they're all like that! Mine cost $275.

Get them here: <broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top