JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a Miroku 20 gauge that has 2 rounds (1 each barrel) in the original case with the cleaning kit, mint, but it aint a "budget" gun. Mine was actually purchased in Japan in 1969 (I have the original receipt) so it's not a Charles Daily Miroku, it's the gun that the CD brand bought and rebranded. Make me an offer I cant refuse.....

View attachment 214335 View attachment 214336 View attachment 214337
Beautiful shotgun, I have the same one as a CD import and without the original case and accessories. If you have a chance to put that next to a similar vintage superposed you might be pleasantly surprised.

I'll trade you mine plus the 79 dollars you paid for yours!

That would be a great gun for him if it fits him! That's VERY important in a Shotgun. KKG

Fit is a big deal. For this particular gun for trap, it depends on the chokes. A lot of the miroku 26's were imp/mod, not good trap chokes, especially with a 20 ga. Most trap guns have long barrels to smooth the swing.

I'd stay in the mainstream and buy as good a used 12 ga o/u w/28" bbls and choke tubes as you can afford, then have it fitted. Then it will never be about the gun and he can focus on shooting. Cheers!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top