JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yup, for sure. As above.

SWFA sell two excellent .50BMG scopes, and have done for years. They are fixed-power, though, but the two I've seen were totally awesome. Made by Tasco, some say for the USMC, they have been sold for years as safe and simple bets for those without US Optics budgets.

It's very odd to read that there have been no reviews as yet. That is pure HS - Sniper's Hide reviewed them very favourably years ago, and so have many others since. Last time I looked at them they were $200 cheaper, but that was a while back. Having used the x16 on a .338LM AI on quite a few occasions, I can personally vouch for the clarity and repeatability of the view.

If they would sell one to a furriner I'd have had one years back, but I guess I'm just TOO furrin......

Last Edited:
My Barrett 99 came with a bush Nell elite 10x from them
That's a $200 scope and was awesome

my new m82a1 has a $1500 nightforce also a package

Compare the guns, please. On a personal note, I've been somewhat interested in adding a 99 to my 82a1

Well if I only had 3k ( 10 years ago that was me ) I just got the 99 off gun broker and it was fun but not fast at all. And anything but super slick factory ammo and the brass would get stuck and I would have to hammer the bolt to get the brass out

the 82 eats everything and is way more fun but only hits like 2.5 moa

There is no real comparison it just depends if you want fast for hitting cars at 2k or you want to be accurate but slow
C0560E9A-CB47-43EE-87F8-209FA9CF75E4.jpeg 64B16263-9E78-45E3-B63D-13AD948E6D09.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top