1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Buck's Gun Shop

Discussion in 'Washington Reviews' started by Northwest Firearms, May 15, 2011.

1. Northwest Firearms

Northwest Firearms Pacific Northwest Site Maintenance

cheenulee Kenmore New Member

Bought a Walther P99 AS 9mm from him a few weeks back. Earl is the owner and he's a nice guy that does it part time, primarily has an on-line presence. I called around to many many many other places trying to find one, with absolutely no luck. I got his name from a guy that does FFL transfers and he said that if anyone can get one, it would be Earl. He not only was able to order me one but it was cheaper than any price quoted to me from all the other shops (including WCA - not that it mattered because they couldn't get the Walther anyway). Give him a call, you won't be disappointed.
  3. optiontrigger

optiontrigger Snohomish County, WA Member

I wanted two pistols and he was able to find them at a really good price and even informed me of how much his cost to sell me CTC laserguard and extra magazines would be. They were lower than anywhere else I've checked, even on the internet sites, so I took advantage of this.
  4. Dain Bramage

Dain Bramage Everett Member

Since i'm cheap and ornery, I used to drive all the way down to Federal Way Discount Guns to get the best deal. With my move to Arlington and gas prices what they are, that's no longer an option.

I do all of my shopping at Buck's website now. Earl is a great guy to deal with and the prices are amazing.
  5. 590

590 Federal Way, Washington, United States New Member

Earl is now one of the owners at Norpoint Range. He has moved all his operations to Norpoint.
    Welcome | Norpoint Range