JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was just wondering if anyone could give me a good price for a buckmark camper urx stainless. I am looking to get one and at cabelas they are $400 is this a fair price? it is cheaper then local gun shops. THX for any info.

$400 seems kinda high to me. Bought a NIB off Gunbroker a few months ago for a final bid price of $290. Of course, I then had to pay shipping and FFL transfer, about $60 combined. Since you're in Oregon, though, you WON'T have to pay crummy 9.5% WA sales tax, like I did. :angry:

In addtion to shopping your LGS and in the WTS section of this board, you could check out the completed auctions section of Gunbroker and look at the ones where someone actually bid and won the gun. That will give you a reasonable idea of what one's worth.

Don't be fooled by the hundreds of completed auctions with no bidders. Some Gunbroker sellers just seem to list and re-list their guns in the hopes that some sucker will come along and pay their high reserve price. And of course, "your mileage may vary."

Good luck finding a Camper, they're nice plinkers. I like mine a lot.

pix668861271.jpg

I've seen them around for 330-360 depending on finish. 400 is too much IMO. Cabela's seems to have overpriced pieces as I can tell. I was looking at a LCR with CT laser grips and it was going for almost 7 I think.
Looked it up online and it was as low as 550-ish. Look elsewhere, up here in Eugene you could find dealers with them at if you can't find any down there.

I recently looked at a Henry AR7 in four locations including Cabelas which had it for $229, two others had it for $249 and BiMart $199

Well thanks guys I went with Cabelas it was just to close of price as every where else I found it for the $399 at 3 different shops and Cabelas was the nearest one to me. Gun broker had a few for around $350 -$380 but after shipping and cost to ffl holder the price was the same or more. I hear you on that PDXSparky would be real nice if Bimart still caried handguns. THANKS TO ALL FOR INFO :s0155: