JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I agree with the overall point of the linked post, but there is something there that irritates me. The text isn't even available yet, and the article complains that the bill restricts armor piercing ammo without defining it. How do we know there won't be a definition of it when the text hasn't been published?

People who write anti-gun bills frequently don't know what the hell they're talking about. But they're good at exploiting every opportunity to poke holes in 2A supporters' arguments, so let's not give them any help by arguing against things that aren't there (yet).

I bought my Kayaks last summer in preparation. Built a trailer to haul them.
I'm a prophet.
I want to try kayaking before committing to buying some. Lots of waterways that you can do that on. Tualatin River being the closest.

I want to try kayaking before committing to buying some. Lots of waterways that you can do that on. Tualatin River being the closest.

Just don't buy the double kayak for you and your significant other. Get singles. Double kayaks are a fast track to divorce.

-E-

I bought my Kayaks last summer in preparation. Built a trailer to haul them.
I'm a prophet.
I've heard the new administration may want to restrict access to all recreational waterways, something about protecting the endangered Tardigrades. :confused:

So much for recreational Kayaking... :s0140:

OK guys, this is not a Kayak thread......................This is about your 2A rights. Start another thread about your Kayaks.
Your right. Back to our rights

Woe is me, woe is me. Gnashing of teeth and tearing my clothes. Woe is me.

F- that. Proactive approach. Just remember if somebody starts cleaning house, don't put them down.

I'm pretty sure this bill is designed to fail so they can pretend to be reasonable later.

Jackson Lee is a dope... she may or may not even know The Man is using her radicalism (she introduces this or something similar every year) as cover.

The bill still has to be fought vigorously, but our lobbyists need to be careful about how much money and political capital they expend on this thing, there are more important fights ahead.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top