JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
About a year ago I bought a Buck 124 Frontiersman. The steel in it just fine. I have yet to use it, but I have no doubt that it will perform admirably when called upon. I like this "Buck Bowie",do you?

1596243199213.png

About a year ago I bought a Buck 124 Frontiersman. The steel in it just fine. I have yet to use it, but I have no doubt that it will perform admirably when called upon. I like this "Buck Bowie",do you?

View attachment 729625

Sweet! I like it very much! Thank you for sharing.

This model is one that I was thinking about buying in the past and I still may get one. I saw it in one of our sporting goods stores in town and I did get to hold it in my hands.

I love the clean and simple lines of this Bowie style knife.

Do you happen to know when BUCK KNIVES first started to make this knife? The history of the knife? I could look it up if you do not know off hand.

Thanks again. Take care.

Cate

I obtained my 124 about 1976. It's been a grand and useful companion; low use & high satisfaction. It helped introduce understanding that 'proper blade size' for given tasks is part of the skill in using any blade.

Mostly it's a memory-marker gift from a long departed friend.:cool:

Gentlemen,

Thank you for the information about the BUCK Frontiersman knife.

Have a nice evening!

Cate

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews