JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A vintage, unused Bucheimer IWB holster. I do not know specifically what gun it was made for but most likely a 1911 as it fits perfectly. I believe the second number is the year made so this would put it at 1975. The leather is in excellent condition and looks and feels new. $35.00 shipped.

I guess it could be a IWB - or left clip on. I stuck my CZ 75BD in and it seemed to fit but the barrel did not make it all the way to the end. I will try a 1911 tonight and see if it works for that. I suspect it could work for a variety of guns though.

I would think its a IWB. Try it on and see how UNSTABLE it is. (I would bet its VERY unstable) And it looks to have a sweat shield ( more leather) on the inside (when worn IWB R side) That would shield the weapon from your skin. Not trying to argue. Just a little info you might appreciate.
Dave

Makes sense to me - Also the leather is very 'supple' almost like suede so that suggests it does not need the support of an outside WB holster. I have never owned an IWB before. This was part of a bunch of stuff I bought from an estate sale.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top