Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Bucheimer # 61-75 Left Side Clip On Holster

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by RVTECH, Jun 28, 2011.

1. RVTECH

RVTECH LaPine Well-Known Member

A vintage, unused Bucheimer IWB holster. I do not know specifically what gun it was made for but most likely a 1911 as it fits perfectly. I believe the second number is the year made so this would put it at 1975. The leather is in excellent condition and looks and feels new. $35.00 shipped.
    holster.jpg

2. tattoo

tattoo NorthWest Active Member

Looks like an IWB right side holster?
    Dave
    Got any Idea what fits in it. Have you tried to put any thing in it?

3. RVTECH

I guess it could be a IWB - or left clip on. I stuck my CZ 75BD in and it seemed to fit but the barrel did not make it all the way to the end. I will try a 1911 tonight and see if it works for that. I suspect it could work for a variety of guns though.

4. tattoo

tattoo NorthWest Active Member

I would think its a IWB. Try it on and see how UNSTABLE it is. (I would bet its VERY unstable) And it looks to have a sweat shield ( more leather) on the inside (when worn IWB R side) That would shield the weapon from your skin. Not trying to argue. Just a little info you might appreciate.
    Dave

5. RVTECH

Makes sense to me - Also the leather is very 'supple' almost like suede so that suggests it does not need the support of an outside WB holster. I have never owned an IWB before. This was part of a bunch of stuff I bought from an estate sale.