JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yes, but you are a most unusual specimen. Unlike some folks, you don't enjoy stirring up the schlit. Come on man, you need to do your part!!o_O

Actually, I do like calling things as I see them. I think that, my friend, is my part here at NWFA.

Kimber are hit and miss, some are phenomenal right outta the box, others not so much, been there, done that! None the less, my daily is a Kimber 1911!

I had a Kimber that was fantastic out of the box, and I regret letting that one go. I swear, it NEVER had any issues from the get go. But yeah, some may not have such luck..

The first pistol I ever bought was a Glock 22.

I have owned 22 different Glocks over the years. They are not special, but they functional and very reliable.

I like M&Ps a bit more in general because they have better ergonomics.

I love Browning Hi Powers for ergonomics, shootability, and pure sexiness. They are too pretty and expensive to be carry guns though.

CZ's have far superior ergonomics, they are heavy though, and not nearly as easy to get parts and accessories for. Great shooters though.

Glocks are tanks, they're ugly but loyal wives, they are the Ford F-150 tradesman truck, boring, reliable, ubiquitous. And yeah, the design is outdated. Browning's tilt barrel action is over a century old. Sig's linkless upgrade is about 80 years old. Polymer frames are 40 years old. Striker fired guns are over a century old. Metal cased centerfire guns are 150+ years old. There was no unique individual components about a Glock, but new and old technology of the day came together in a simple, robust package.

Projectile weapons are so yesterday tho, with the new Space Force, I am ready for my directed energy weapons and personal deflector shield emitters. I'll take a type 2 hand phaser please, either season 3 to 7 Next Gen version, or the sleek Nemesis movie version, not the chunky season 1 & 2 dust buster... or give me a Klingon disruptor. I already have a bat'leth :p

Btw, I got my hands on the 17X prototype - the Gun Fairy left it under my pillow after I put a piece of spent brass there. :eek:

22 round mags, normal sight radius, beavertail grip. So concealable!

Checks it out!

p1btiWv.jpg

gGxm1U0.jpg

cW3ZcQY.jpg

eW9H1ij.jpg

hODjDAB.jpg

BTW, I hate the Shield!! Worst trigger ever and too dang small for a person with man-sized hands. And only 7 rds. Might as well carry a revolver in a better caliber...
How dare you, sir. M&P for life!!

This forum is great. We can have a trash talking thread without descending into ifish level butthurt.

MPLife.jpg

I hear ya bro, I hate outdated crap. Just look at the Mauser 98..120 years old yet these people still use the action.. morons i tell ya.;)

The SSA and 1873 seem to have a pretty good following, too.

But you know the most impressive piece of hardware is the Browning M2, nothing more than a direct scale-up of the M1919, which is impressive in itself, but it is still kicking serious bubblegum all over the planet.

The Saint? I'll bet someone lost their job over that over hyped, over priced off the shelf rifle. I'm not bashing the gun, I'm bashing Springfield for that marketing stunt that left so many of us feeling like they got all excited for nothing.

I checked one out day-before-yesterday, it had one crap, not two per spec, stake jobs on the RE plate, a carbine buffer and loose carrier key, pure turd in my book. I didn't have my hopes up and just want to scope out the BCM handguard.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top