JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just saw a commercial on the Outdoor Channel for "Bubba Blade" at
www.BubbaBlade.com.
Any of you folks have any experience with this company? I really like the shape of some of their blades and despite the incredible ugliness of the handles they are ergonomic. What has me shying off is the steel used. All I found was "High Carbon Stainless!" No designation of the actual steel used. I could have easily missed it though!:confused: Thanks all, SRG

I found this on Amazon's customer reviews, it is a quote and not my review. Hope this helps SRG.;)

""50 of 62 people found the following review helpful
3.0 out of 5 starsFar from razor sharp. Cheap sheath.
ByRFon November 24, 2012
I bought this knife through bubba blades. The sheath is about as cheap as I have ever seen. Just a simple cheap nylon with a simple cheap Velcro strap. I expected more.
The handle is very nice. Possibly the nicest part of the knife. But I think the white plugs in the handle are more for show than for use.
The blade feels solid. It's crafted out of 8CR13MOV steel from China. It holds an edge and is easy to touch up. But, it's on the cheap end of the steel range.
The site claimed each blade was hand sharpened "razor sharp". Well the person who sharpened mine failed miserably.

I am actually debating returning this.""

Thanks Jim! Bout all I need to know. I didn't think they were Excalibur's grand children at that price!;) But I'll hold off for the time being. That's a laugh, most of my knives are buried under knives!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top