JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was going through my old stuff and found this. My boy scout box.
1. Boy scout oath. On my honor I will do my best to do my duty to god and my country and to obey the scout law; To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong, Mentally awake and morally straight.
2. Scout law. A scout is:
Trustworthy
loyal
helpfull
friendly
courteous
kind
obedient
cheerfull
thrifty
brave
clean and reverent
3.Scout motto: Be prepared!
4.Scout slogan: Do a good turn daily.
5.The outdoor code: As an american, I will do my best to-
Be clean in my outdoor manners.
Be carefull with fire.
Be considerate in the outdoors, and be conservation minded.
Enjoy!

BSA = British Small Arms, I think, before all those iconic 50-60's motorcycles. We've all seen their recent scopes and red dots, now made in China. Anyone here ever see an actual BSA weapon? Was the slide release on the right side with a large puddle of gun oil dripping on the floor? Seriously, I bet they made cool guns.

Birmingham Small Arms, made bikes before WW2 through the early 70's. I have seen a couple of firearms made by them; a muzzle loader at a gun show and a Class 3 Lewis gun, from WW1, that a former co-worker owns. My BSA is a 650 Lightning.

I have a BSA bolt action 22 - tube feed magazine under barrel. Threaded barrel from factory I believe. It always works - only issue I ever ran into was with some Russian steel case 22 - it went bang but after a dozen or so shots it would fail to extract and I'd have to pry the case out but that was because of the waxy coating on that ruski ammo.

The Boy Scouts are a great organization.

My sons would be members, but they meet on Wednesday nights in our town. That means we have to choose between Boy Scouts and Church. Church wins every time. I must say that, based on their oath, I was surprised that we had to make this choice. Oh well.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top