JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Thought you might all like to see this old rifle. The first owner was a very fine county level shooter who was suspicious of the way the the sling swivel fixing doubled up as the forend fixing bolt - straight into the 1" diameter barrel. He though that it might bend. Hmmmm... with a torsional strength of around 27000 ft lbs per 0.001, that wasn't going to happen. Still, he made his own stock, after going to night school to learn about ergonomics. Fifty-years later, it still put five bullets into around 1/4" at 50m. The scope is one of two, a x16 and x18, that I got from the USA. Made by Tasco, it was designed for centre-fire target and is a bit of overkill on a .22, so the recoil set-up is locked up.

I may have mentioned that I paid £65 for the rifle and its usual Parker-Hale sights. Good, eh?

tac,
A .22 cal. "Ray Gun" . If the pound is still running around $3.00. You stole it. Face bigsmyl.gif