JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
WTS/WTT (Trade item's of interest are a Pocket Pistol, Alum. Boat & Trailer)

BSA .308 Win (7.62 NATO) bolt action sporting rifle, made in England, marked BSA Guns Ltd., importer was Eagle Arms, NY, 22 inch barrel, open sights, good condition, bore clean and shiny. Mounted with a BSA 3-9 Scope w/ Weaver Mounts. There is some ( Normal ) wear on this rifle at the barrel tip; this rifle was manufactured circa 1965- 1972 & comes with a gun hard case. I'm giving up hunting due to disability; asking $600

From Gunner3456's Link [Monarch, 7.62mm NATO, 4.04 kg, 4 Internal, $1428]

http://www.pmulcahy.com/bolt-action_sporting_rifles/british_ba_spr_a-b.htm

Well, I'm no expert but that looks like a BSA Monarch to me and the BSA is a good scope too.

I'd say that's the buy of the day for sure.

Hm1ing, have you shown that gun to a couple of gun experts lately to get a rough appraisal on it?

The only reason I'm not saying "I'll take it" is because I think it might worth more than a grand, especially with that scope. Maybe a lot more.

Why don't you lock this thread and get some more info on it? (Click on thread tools and close the thread if you want to.)

Cliff

hey guys...I've re-evaluated the price by popular demand. It is WELL under what it is worth. At this point it will make a collector a good buy or a hunter a great weapon. I will be content if you are... Thanks for the help, Keep the vets in mind!

Hm1ing, I can't see the small pics real well.

Is the safety a lever, kinda toward the back of the bolt area and somewhat on the right side of the gun? If not, what is it like?

Hm1ing, have you shown that gun to a couple of gun experts lately to get a rough appraisal on it?

The only reason I'm not saying "I'll take it" is because I think it might worth more than a grand, especially with that scope. Maybe a lot more.

Why don't you lock this thread and get some more info on it? (Click on thread tools and close the thread if you want to.)

Cliff

Kind of nice to see someone who is honest enough to tell a seller that their item is drastically underpriced, rather than taking advanage of them. Kudos to you.

Kind of nice to see someone who is honest enough to tell a seller that their item is drastically underpriced, rather than taking advanage of them. Kudos to you.

Yeah, he started with a $300 price. I just couldn't do it. The scope's worth 1/2 that to me.

We sure screwed ourselves over, didn't we. :D

The safety is on the right side of the bolt, on top. it is a slide forward for fire, back for safe. Easy to slide with your thumb as your on target!

The safety is on the right side of the bolt, on top. it is a slide forward for fire, back for safe. Easy to slide with your thumb as your on target!

Probably a Monarch which was the first model with that safety, and the gun is too old to be a CF-2. It was probably made in the mid 60's rather than 1960, unless I made a bad calculation.

Good luck with the sale. Someone's going to get lucky. :s0155:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.