JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
*** GRAPHIC WARNING ***

I'm not embedding this video as this fight is absolutely brutal. It would surprise me if this guy lived. But it's a very good reminder of the violence you can expect to find in street criminals who don't play by any rules of decency...even when you're no longer a threat.

This apparently happened on the 28th in SF. The attacker has been caught according to the description but it doesn't say anything about the victim.

Bloody Fight @ Carl's Jr (1/2)

A fight ensued between two males outside a Carl's Jr. in San Francisco, Ca this evening near Powell Street Station. According to the restaurant private security, the two were arguing over the rights to a Bluetooth speaker they stole from someone or somewhere. It quickly escalated into a brawl.

mehh fights among friends...wft ever

now if i didn't know that the person search his pockets and take it then I would consider him the perp..in WA he'd be under citizen arrest by me.

What a bunch of bullbubblegum. The bystanders need to intervene and end that when it's clear it's over.

And when he started robbing the knocked out dude, ya. F all of that.

Let's say you're there. And you step in and push the attacker off the guy when it's over and he's about to be stomped. And then the attacker comes after you. Do you shoot him?

I carry pepper spray too. So I'd probably spray him first and then shove him off. And if the spray didn't work then I guess I'd have to shoot him.

Let's say you're there. And you step in and push the attacker off the guy when it's over and he's about to be stomped. And then the attacker comes after you. Do you shoot him?

I carry pepper spray too. So I'd probably spray him first and then shove him off. And if the spray didn't work then I guess I'd have to shoot him.

It's CA so likely no CCW in the area but it likely wouldn't stop me from putting a boot his face once the other guy is lifeless. I don't carry pepper spray but that would also work well.

It's only OK to shoot in SF if you are there illegally. It's a sanctuary city.........wake up man! And be careful not to slip on the poop the city paid "scoopers" might have missed...........

Didn't watch the vid - I can assume it was typical street violence that one can expect - not by any rules except to win. This is what anybody should expect from anybody else in a fight - i.e., not a "fair fight" but one where someone is going all out and may kill you, or at least very seriously injure you.

Should be attempted murder. What will most likely happen in scum will be out of jail in a year if that. Now picture that same fight where the guy stomping the other guy was white? Can you say 24/7 news coverage for a week? The media is just great in this country. Hopefully the guy who got stomped was just another scum but, it could easily be some average Joe going about his life.

If you do you had best be ready and willing to shoot him. Looking at what he was willing to do to the other guy while he knows he is being filmed? You know he would come at you next. Being this happened where only criminals are allowed to be armed I can see why no one wanted to do anything.

What do you expect from a once beautiful city that now has maps to help you avoid human excrement on the sidewalks. Another example of how a major city run by Democrats for decades has become a hellhole of crime and depravity.
Hmm, guess I woke up on the wrong side this morning.

What do you expect from a once beautiful city that now has maps to help you avoid human excrement on the sidewalks. Another example of how a major city run by Democrats for decades has become a hellhole of crime and depravity.
Hmm, guess I woke up on the wrong side this morning.
The really sad part is people who voted in this kind of garbage that have "means" move. They move where this does not happen. Then they start in trying to turn the new place into the same kind of sewer they left.

And meanwhile the bystanders film and holler and throw fruit at the combatants. This is a good example of asking yourself how would you handle this. With that violent of a perp you will have to equal and exceed his level of force in order to gain control of the situation and maintain your own personal security and safety. You have to be willing and capable of inflicting equal or greater violence.

That will take one or more of several things. One person to assist you. Not happening here. Non lethal force of pepper spray followed up by some incapacitating foot blow, or choke holds. Then a way to contain to perp such as cuffs or assistance. This is not a simple one on one easy containment. There were plenty of opportunities to blast him with some pepper spray, and really hose him with it, boot in the face and nuts, repeat pepper spray and then melt into the crowd.

As long as these types don't come to the country they can have the inner cities, it is a jungle with behaviors most of us will never understand.

So disheartening. People, humans, so called "Civilized" society?

I had the pleasure yesterday of meeting up with TWO members, in good standing, at NWFA to make sales! It's sure a pleasure meeting fellow forum members. Wish I had the opportunity to buy and sell a lot more.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top