JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey all, I'm happy to let you all know that the thrilling conclusion to the Brushfire Plague trilogy is coming out Oct 3rd (Brushfire Plague: Retribution)! To celebrate, the publisher is offering, limited time only, Brushfire Plague 1 for only 99 cents on Kindle! Great time to grab an action-packed survivalist/pandemic novel set right in Portland! Thanks. https://www.amazon.com/Brushfire-Pl...d=1474430676&sr=8-1&keywords=brushfire+plague

Nice! I just picked up One Second After the other day, and when I did, I saw an add for Brushfire Plague, so I went looking to see if the 3rd book was out yet, but was bummed to see it wasn't. Thanks for posting the heads up here. Be sure and post again when it's available for purchase. :)

Saw this post and it's a great reminder of books I have that I should re-read soon. I like the fact that it's based on the local area and it helps to see it in my head as I read it. Great books.

@unionguy - You gunna do another series?
thanks for asking. I'm not working on anything currently, but have some ideas--one of which is to fast forward about 5 years into the future of the BP world using some of the same characters and adding new ones. Life's keeping me busy right now, unfortunately.
Shameless Plug: If you've read BP, please review online at Amazon and BN.com too as that really helps get the word out. Thanks again to everyone for their support and feedback over the years!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top