JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Holy crap this is HUGE! If this means the Bruen winning lawyers will be in the lead on this case them I'm supporting this as soon as I find a way to get the money to this specific effort not to NRA's general coffers (which means the Lapierre keep out of jail legal fees and yacht fund ha ha)
Screenshot 2022-12-02 104535.png

Screenshot 2022-12-02 104458.png

Last Edited:
Holy crap this is HUGE! If this means the Bruen winning lawyers will be in the lead on this case them I'm supporting this as soon as I find a way to get the money to this specific effort not to NRA's general coffers (which means the Lapierre keep out of jail legal fees and yacht fund ha ha)
View attachment 1322962

View attachment 1322963

Clement, brings a big brain to the fight.

On the flip side it should serve to reinforce Bruen and help the pave the way for other states .
All the politicians that support 114 are at risk. Portland partisans showed their true colors as well as the individuals that supported them. These are people that want to destroy your freedoms. the Constitution, and dominate and control your life? Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness are protected by the 2nd A.

On the flip side it should serve to reinforce Bruen and help the pave the way for other states .
Ever the optimist that I am...

This poorly written trash; conceived by ignorant dolts; may be the catalyst that takes the whole thing down. Oregon has been placed at the very front of the battle for the preservation of our 2A rights. It may not be an unchallenging road, but we will ultimately prevail.

The Antis have been meticulously eroding our rights away one cut at a time, but they got too greedy this time around; believing that they could take a big chunk.

The SCOTUS has reaffirmed and laid down the guidelines. Now we can send these scoundrels back to the holes where they crawled out of.

Going to be interesting for sure. Our AG and much of Oregon's judicial has been operating in a left wing vacuum where what they say goes without challenge all or most of their careers.

I think they are in for a similar rude awakening similar to unnecessary Twitter staff. Too bad they will still keep their jobs and not have to be told to "learn to code" or have to ask customers if they want whip with that.

Ever the optimist that I am...

This poorly written trash; conceived by ignorant dolts; may be the catalyst that takes the whole thing down. Oregon has been placed at the very front of the battle for the preservation of our 2A rights. It may not be an unchallenging road, but we will ultimately prevail.

The Antis have been meticulously eroding our rights away one cut at a time, but they got too greedy this time around; believing that they could take a big chunk.

The SCOTUS has reaffirmed and laid down the guidelines. Now we can send these scoundrels back to the holes where they crawled out of.
Bringing in the heavy hitters indicates you may be correct in the strategy. It's possible they were licking their chops for this poorly written crap to pass so they could set the precedent. With this team IMO they are prepared to take this to SCOTUS.

Last Edited:
Where it will be defeated, if not before.
Fortunately with a split Congress (Congress = Senate + HoR) SCOTUS can't be packed, so we are good there.

It should work that way, but it won't be over until it's over.

Imagine what would happen if a couple more justices got Scalliad?

Bringing in the heavy hitters indicates you may be correct in the strategy. It's possible they were licking their lips for this poorly written crap to pass so they could set the precedent. With this team IMO they are prepared to take this to SCOTUS.
From what I've read about Paul Clement, is that he has argued more cases before the Supreme Court than any other lawyer this century.
He also almost became the United States Attorney General. Well, he was in the role for one transitional day.
He was/is also considered to be a strong potential future nominee for the Supreme Court itself.

Here's his wikipedia page for those interested in his background:

He got his Juris Doctorate law degree at none other than Harvard. He definitely is THE 'heavy-hitter' this litigation deserves.

All the politicians that support 114 are at risk. Portland partisans showed their true colors as well as the individuals that supported them. These are people that want to destroy your freedoms. the Constitution, and dominate and control your life? Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness are protected by the 2nd A.
And they will get voted for again. This will count as a plus.

Jack

Lol, you're living in a fantasy world. This is a notch in their belt for those in the most populated areas of Oregon. It's also just the start. "Assault weapon" bans and confiscation will be next.

Lol, you're living in a fantasy world. This is a notch in their belt for those in the most populated areas of Oregon. It's also just the start. "Assault weapon" bans and confiscation will be next.
Next election cycle, the antis will be running ads against conservatives with stuff like "So and so even supported giving guns to mass murderers that would even kill children... gasp :eek: ".

Having an opinion on future votes/elections assumes the voting process/procedure functions correctly and in an unbiased manner. With so much power up for grabs pending certain results, that's a tough sell to me. We drop our sacred votes in a mailbox and magically we are provided results from other boxes that spit out numbers at a much later point in time. Perhaps I'm wrong, but I wouldn't look towards politicians/government to have the integrity and discipline needed to facilitate something like this when they're the sole benefactors pending certain outcomes. Florida seemed to address some of these issues and look what happened there recently…

Having an opinion on future votes/elections assumes the voting process/procedure functions correctly and in an unbiased manner. With so much power up for grabs pending certain results, that's a tough sell to me. We drop our sacred votes in a mailbox and magically we are provided results from other boxes that spit out numbers at a much later point in time. Perhaps I'm wrong, but I wouldn't look towards politicians/government to have the integrity and discipline needed to facilitate something like this when they're the sole benefactors pending certain outcomes. Florida seemed to address some of these issues and look what happened there recently…
The only way to restore faith is to do as you said and follow Florida's example. Otherwise I gotta put up with the whole "there is no evidence of election interference unless we win because we fortified it." And then being told I'm just crazy and those dang cosmic particles are flipping voting machine bits. Like I've never heard of ECC memory or something.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top