JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Okay so i heard from a friend that you can only shoot paper targets at Brown's camp quarry. this correct or did i hear wrong? even though there is plenty of other stuff there..Bottles, TV's at one point.

I don't know if it is a law or not but I have been told by the Sheriff to please shoot at paper or clays. This was in the Tillamook State Forest up in the hills by the Smith Homested rest area. So not all that far from Brown's Camp.

okay cause i was thinking about going to buy a box of clays to shoot at. know where the cheapest are? i've seen a box of 50 i think at bimart for like 3.99 but dont quote me on that.

I don't know where the cheapest are but I bet Bi-Mart is right up there. That's my go to store for ammo and clays. Mostly because I live across the street from one and I'd rather give them my money then Wholesale Sports(formerly Sportsmans Warehouse.) Have a fun and safe time!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top