JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I lived in Tillamook in the late 60's early 70's and rode motorcycles up there and went shooting too. Back then it was mostly locals who went up there to shoot. It has been a popular spot for trail riding for a long time. As I recall, there wasn't a bit of trash out there at that time. Since it was locals who rode and shot up there, they always kept things cleaned up. Kinda like keeping your back yard squared away. These people who leave this trash makes me wonder if it was their back yard would they leave it such a mess?
My guess is 80% of them don't have a backyard and of the 20% that do, "yes". Late reply but was at all of the known spots west of Portland recently and thinking about the excessive litter. I guess that crying Indian (back before called Native American) PSA on TV in the 70's must have made an impression on my parents, bc the idea of tossing garbage on the ground not being ok is hardwired into me.

I've been there when it's empty or only another party (we were both shooting from middle toward opposite sides at shorter ranges) and it was great. When crowded I'd stay away.

Last Edited:
Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top