JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Is anyone have any issues with there xbolt not ejecting the spent case? if so what is the fix. i have 300 winmag w 20 rds through it with this issues
I would guess part of the ejection system is damaged or maybe something is wrong with how the shell is held in the chamber. I would call browning.

Is this rifle new? Did this problem just start or has it been ongoing? Are you shooting handloads?

So i was able to fix it the issues was the scope rings were to low. The rifle was brand new. i had a mark 4 scope on the rifle. The shell would eject and hit the turret

So i was able to fix it the issues was the scope rings were to low. The rifle was brand new. i had a mark 4 scope on the rifle. The shell would eject and hit the turret

If you don't mind what size is your scope and which rings were you using? Trying to figure out ring height and sounds like too low can cause issues. Thanks!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top