JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Browning
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
I am selling my Browning X-Bolt Hells' Canyon Speed chambered in 308 Win. I am the original owner of the rifle. I purchased the rifle brand new from Cabela's in March of this year and I shot about 300 rounds with this rifle. The rifle is very accurate and in excellent plus cosmetic condition. The rifle comes with TMZ 30mm scope rings and M'Carbo trigger spring (trigger is now set at 2.5 lb). The rifle comes in the original retail box and it has factory muzzle brake. Muzzle treads cover ring is also included. I can provide a copy of the original Cabela's receipt. I am asking only $500 cash in person. We can do FFL transfer at Precise Shooter in Lynnwood, WA or at a FFL of your choice within 20 miles from Seattle. I live in the city (Queen Anne).

Why am I selling this rifle at so low price? I had to ship the rifle back to Browning to check for a potential problem. I noticed a small white stain inside the action just behind bolt lugs. To me, it looked like there is a small crack where that stain is. I shipped the rifle to Browning Customer Service in Missouri a months ago. Finally the rifle came back. According to Browning gunsmiths, there are no any cracks inside the action. They say those are some milling imperfections. The rifle does perfectly works and shoots great. The last two pictures posted below show the stain that I mentioned and the last email that I received from Browning.

I am willing let you test the rifle at mine or your range, but you have to provide the ammo. I sold all my 308 Win ammo since I am not planning on buying any 308 Win rifle in near future.

Cheers,

Dan

XBolt#1.jpg XBolt#2.jpg XBolt#3.jpg XBolt#4.jpg XBolt#5.jpg XBolt#6.jpg XBolt#7.jpg X-Bolt#2.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top