JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've owned a clone of this rifle in the past, the Norinco, and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Been keeping my eye on Browning for years now, seeing if they would ever come into the 21st century.

Looks like they are finally producing more Rimfire options with threaded barrels. Including this gem!

1611075953382.jpeg

So... a pound and a half heaver, all in the barrel and a scope rail that once a scope is mounted that would justify (IMO) that barrel it would greatly reduce the advantage of it being a takedown rifle. Take a beautiful classic well balanced rifle and :rolleyes:.

Last Edited:
6 1/2 pounds of .22lr rifle for $900? What does it do that other .22s for half the price don't?

Price aside. It's nice to see Browning moving in any direction other than standstill.

Threading barrels hasn't been something they have ever really done. I doubt they will ever make an inexpensive version of this rifle with a plastic stock or anything like that. The SA22 has always been a more expensive rifle. It usually has very nice wood furniture and I've even seen them with beautiful engravings.

I have always equated their products as premium. They tend to manufacture very nice rifles and shotguns with price tags that match. The wood and metal finishes on their products tend to be top notch.

I think the most controversial product they make might be the little 1911s.

Seeing Browning move in the direction to attract more customers is a step.

Hope to see them continue to flourish and bring out more products in the future.

I agree that it's good the see them making new products, I'd just like to see them price them a little more reasonably.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top