JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Browning Thefgard fire safe / original owner / electronic lock

Model number can't be located...apparently the manufacturer doesn't like me cause its nowhere to be found

Shelves are removable and there is an extra insert to nest barrels in (like the right side) that sits in place.

Dimensions are 29.5" wide, 22" deep, 60" tall

Roughly 400-500 lbs. The door lifts right off the hinges so that takes a fair chunk off of it for moving purposes. Bolts to floor though I have not done so.

Its fire rated to 1200 degrees for 30 min

<broken link removed>

TG23F is the closest one I have found, the only difference seems to be the door mounted rack (mine doesn't have it). Other specs are the same near as I can tell (other than mine has the electronic lock)

<broken link removed>

$625.00 / Cash

Vancouver area, unable to assist moving/loading the safe due to back issues. Please bring enough help and a truck to move it. Have 3 steps in front (concrete) to negotiate otherwise its a breeze.

View attachment 192957

View attachment 192958

View attachment 192959

Last Edited:
I wish this had a mechanical lock. Good luck on the sale.

Your links do not work, here is what I get.

NOTICE: page not found
The page you requested, <broken link removed> was not found on browning.com

As we continually update our site the page that you requested may have been moved or deleted. Try using the menu or search feature above to locate the information you are looking for.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top