JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling my like-new Browning T-Bolt Varmint/Target in .22LR. Very low round count (less than 150 rounds), and fit/finish are immaculate and the bolt locks up like a vault!

Everything shoots under .5" at 50 yards. Very nice tuned trigger (no take-up, clean break, no over-travel).

Comes with:
  • A 10-round magazine,
  • free Leupold bases ($25),
  • free Leupold rings($25),
  • free BSA 3-9 AO scope ($80-surprisingly nice:))
DSC_1151_zpsaxddb1h7.jpg
DSC_1155_zpsumuloozo.jpg

Rifle only retails for $650+tax. Selling all for *SOLD*

Last Edited:
Are you serious about considering purchasing? Or just kicking tires?

Where you at in Oregon? We may be able to get together in the middle somewhere?

I am more or less kicking the tires - but if I come across something that I like I often go ahead and just buy it. I often buy things on a bit more than a whim, but I am generally disinclined to travel more than 50 miles to buy any firearm unless it is something I very much want, in part because if I get there and if it isn't something I want, then I haven't wasted my time or the time of the seller.

I am always interested in .22 RF firearms and I am keeping my eyes open for bolt actions with more precision, and I have done a little thinking and research on the fast action type bolt actions like the t-bolt/etc.

I am between Newberg and Scholls - about 35 miles SSW of PDX. It takes me an hour just to get into PDX, another 15 to 30 minutes to get to Vancouver, and then a while to get up towards Centralia (I've done that Seattle to PDX drive a lot of times when I used to live in Seattle).

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.