JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
12ga, 32" barrels choked full and improved modified.
For those of you who know what this gun is about, It was manufactured in 1961 (92XXX)
Engraved by "Legeirs" who was a contract engraver for Browning in Belgium and not regular staff such as the likes of Angelo Bee and others. Legiers is one of the more rare names of browning engravers.
This gun has been shot, so I am not about to claim it as pristine or anything like that. It has been to a few gun clubs in its lifetime, some by me, some by others before me.
As a trap gun, it shoots like having your head on a pillow. It is soft and no face bite. The wood is gorgeous and has a lot of figure, 32 line per inch checkering, long tang flat knob pistol grip, original blueing is turning plum, wood has some handling marks on it.
The gun will come in a Browning traditional tan hard case, however it probably is not the case it left belgium in.
Its not a gun I need to sell, but would like to convert it into a newer Polaris Sportsman, either an 800 or 500. We can talk about those details offline.
My terms will be cash, green foldable money or a clear titled Polaris Sportsman or combination thereof.
This will be a face to face transaction, meeting place to be decided mutually.
I will NOT ship this gun. this will be mano a mano.
$6300 or trade for a Polaris, other guns maybe. We should talk, via PM.

IMG_2977-1.jpg IMG_2976.jpg IMG_2978.jpg

Well, if Cabela's gets set up local, that may be an option!
Would rather trade into the polaris or negotiate something
here where both sides get what they want.

'Tis the season!
....and this could be yours with the right "Toy" swap!

I'm just trying to get into a Polaris. price is there because you gots to put one in, not a hard number.

we can talk trade for a polaris sportsman. I'm thinking a 500, would consider an 800. The 600 and 700's don't really excite me much. Looking for something similar to the gun.....used but not abused.
You guys know that if I get cash, the other half rations it out to me, hence a trade is far better for me!

I will push this back up....
I am open to respectful offers, have had several responses PM'd ..
as stated, no rush to move it, merely looking to get into a polaris.

Thanks

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.