JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am posting this for a friend. For sale is this Browning Super Posed 12 gage in the Browning leather case. I do have more pictures but I am trying to show the honest condition which I feel is about 90 + %. The biggie is the wear in the finish on the left cheek area of the stock and the White Stag recoil pad. Very low 60,000 range. Not for steel shot. Asking $1,950 OBO. Any trade would have to be heavily weighted in my favor as I would have to buy it. FTF to Oregon residents only with valid OID and CWP or IBC. I will travel outside the Lebanon/Albany area for the right deal. 541-401-1063

Last edited by a moderator:
I am posting this for a friend. For sale is this Browning Super Posed 12 gage in the Browning leather case. I do have more pictures but I am trying to show the honest condition which I feel is about 90 + %. The biggie is the wear in the finish on the left cheek area of the stock and the White Stag recoil pad. Very low 60,000 range. Not for steel shot. Asking $2,600 OBO. Any trade would have to be heavily weighted in my favor as I would have to buy it. FTF to Oregon residents only with valid OID and CWP or IBC. I will travel outside the Lebanon/Albany area for the right deal. 541-401-1063

bump

I am posting this for a friend. For sale is this Browning Super Posed 12 gage in the Browning leather case. I do have more pictures but I am trying to show the honest condition which I feel is about 90 + %. The biggie is the wear in the finish on the left cheek area of the stock and the White Stag recoil pad. Very low 60,000 range. Not for steel shot. Asking $2,600 OBO. Any trade would have to be heavily weighted in my favor as I would have to buy it. FTF to Oregon residents only with valid OID and CWP or IBC. I will travel outside the Lebanon/Albany area for the right deal. 541-401-1063

btt

Hi,
Do you know the stock dimensions? LOP and drop dims.? I would like to know barrel specs.
Barrel lengths? Chokes? Year of mfr. please? Thanks for your time.

Best regards,

Jeff

Jeff,

Here is the best I can do to answer your questions and then I will need a little more help from you. Year of Mfg. is early 1958 according to the owner. Barrel specs:

#1 is 28" long and the top bbl is modified, bottom bbl is imp.
#2 is 30" long and the top bbl is full, bottom bbl is modified.

The stock is 15 1/2" to the end of the wood. 16 1/2" to the end of the White Stag pad.

I hope this helps. I will need to know how to figure drop dimemsions and I don't know what LOP stands for. Ths sort of piece is way out of my line. Don't hesitate to get back to me on the other items. Louie

Length of pull= LOP, the distance between the trigger and the buttpad/buttplate.
Drop= with the barrels installed, place the shotgun upside down on a table, the drop is now the measurement taken between the table top and the butt of the stock.

(Cast off is another dimension important to shotgunners, it is how far, left or right, the stock is to the line of the barrels.)

It is a pity this gun has had it's stock cut and a pad installed.

I haven't checked lately, but a 2 barrel set ought to be worth a bit more than you are asking, even with a cut stock.

Check the serial number, it looks like a earlier model that falls into the realm of curio and relic(50 years old+). You could very easily sell it out of state to an 03 collector, or an 01 dealer. I would put it up on gunbroker or Calguns.org for $3000.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.