JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a really interesting rifle for trade! And trade only...
*UPDATE: Will sell outright now, asking $650.

I recently inhereted this, it is a Belgium made (much more desired than the later Japan made models) Browning model SA-22, takedown.
I have a bunch of 22's, and I just don't see the need in having such a valuable one sit around.

After some research, I see that rifles similar to this one go for quite a lot, as much as $1000 but more commonly around $600-800, so we'll put trade value at $700?

I'm looking to trade this rifle for one of the below options (Cash will be added on either side to make the trade fair if need be):

Keltec Sub 2000, Gen 2 9mm
Ruger Mini 14 Tactical .223
Century Arms M92 PAP
Sig P320 Compact 9mm
S&W 686 Plus .357 3"
Canik TP9SF Elite 9mm
M1 Garand
K31 Swiss

Possibly open to other trades. Worst I can say is no... I've been on a revolver/lever gun/milsurp kick lately.
No junk!

Max
54l-4l9-9638

i-bZ5sPW3-L.jpg

Last Edited:
50's production models had the thumbwheel rear sight, which are considerably more valuable. Can I see a pic of the butt straight on?
This rifle was produced in 1957. I'm positive, checked with browning.
However, it does not have a thumb wheel rear site.
I will get a photo for you early next week, I'm out of town for the weekend (long weekend for me :) )

These are amazing rifles, and John Brownings pride and joy. The first semi-auto .22 rifle ever designed, and still in production to this day. Iconic and timeless. I own 2 of em, a 50's thumbwheel rear sight, and a 67 Belgium beauty. Old world craftmanship. Google John Browning, and the first picture that comes up is of him holding one.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.