JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale in Springfield, in the Willamette Valley. This is a Browning Micro Medallion A-Bolt rifle in .22-250. Barrel length is 20 inches. Overall length is 39 1/2 inches. LOP is 13 1/2 inches. High polish blue steel finish, gloss finished walnut stock, rosewood fore-end and grip caps, fine checkered for better grip, and very thick and comfortable recoil pad. The rifle weighs a mere 6 lbs., 4 oz.

This was the last gun that my Dad purchased in his later years, and to my knowledge he only took it to the range one or two times to shoot. I know for sure that it was never hunted with. I never got around to using it myself, after I inherited his gun collection. The rifle is in near flawless condition, although there is some discoloration on the right rear end of the stock that I cannot account for. Otherwise, both stock and bluing are quite outstanding.

My Dad liked to collect Brownings, and really did not shoot any of his guns heavily. Browning discontinued offering the higher Medallion grade in the Micro A-Bolt rifles quite a few years ago, and they do not offer it in the new Micro X-Bolt either. Micro Medallion A-Bolts are thus quite rare to find these days.

Asking $650 Cash only ( no trades considered ) for this lovely little gem. Please, only new large bills, no old ones. Looking for FTF transfer in Willamette Valley, preferably at my home in Springfield.
DSC_9947b.jpg DSC_9948b.jpg DSC_9949b.jpg DSC_9950b.jpg DSC_9952b.jpg

Last Edited:
That is a beauty and the price is very reasonable:)

I'm trying my best to price my guns reasonable. The economy must be in really bad shape, as I've not found it easy to sell them so far. My cheaper guns I was able to unload without difficulty. But there is not anywhere near as much interest in nicer, more expensive firearms.

I really do not want to leave a gun collection behind for my estate to have to deal with. I'm too ill to go hunting, or even target shooting, anymore.

I'm trying my best to price my guns reasonable. The economy must be in really bad shape, as I've not found it easy to sell them so far. My cheaper guns I was able to unload without difficulty. But there is not anywhere near as much interest in nicer, more expensive firearms.

I really do not want to leave a gun collection behind for my estate to have to deal with. I'm too ill to go hunting, or even target shooting, anymore.
I'm really sorry to hear that. Looking at what one gets in a rifle for $450 these days, cheap black plastic, mass produced economy grade rifles.
A rifle like yours would MSRP at $1000 or more and if it was an elk caliber it would sell in a heart beat. If I did not have a Pre-WW2 M-70 Super Grade 220 Swift as my GT squirrel vaporizer I would be grabbing your Browning double quick, it's on the same level:)

If you were in Idaho I'd buy it. Plastic guns are not my thing. Except AR's.
I'm a born and bread browning guy. They have always had tight tolerances. The abolt is a great gun over the years. The xbolt is sweet also. I prefer the bolt throw on the abolt.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top