JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is a very rare browning medalist made in 1973 (i think). These have not been made since 1975... They were made in belgium and are one of the finest and most accurate 22 target pistols ever made. You dont see these very often, and you definatly dont see them in this condition.... The gun looks almost new! It comes with the display case shown and a second magazine. Not looking for any trades on this one... Cash only. If anyone is serious and would like more pics please let me know.

$1100

beautiful pistol......to bad that the gun is only as good as the marksman.........this means me.......i could never do it justice.......my excuse for not buying it. great fun pistol wish i could have it.

I've been watching Gunbroker and AuctionArms, and found several of these. Two are breand new in the box, a few have sold in the high hundreds (I think one closed at about $700), and a bunch of them got no bids, or didn't meet reserves that appeared to be in the low teens.... one was at $1100 and hadn't met reserve...... relisted.

I had thought about getting one, even had one guy agree to a layaway 90 days to pay. Instead I found a different model Browning I've bought..... no, not a Mdealist, but I doubt I'm an accurate enough shooter the difference in the gun would show!! Decided a good user is better for me than a near-new showpiece......

In any case, yes, that IS a gorgeous gun, complete with all the goodies, and rathre collectible. My sense of things (well, whaddoo EYE know ennyway?) is that the present price of $950 is good value for both a new owner to pay, and the present owner to get. If I had it to list on GB I think I'd put it up with a reserve at a thou, or perhaps a tad more. One of the real pretty ones did bid up to eleven hun, but the reserve was higher than that. I think this one is the equal of that one....

I don't think anyone would go wrong with this one at the present asking price..... though with some judicious shopping and hitting the end of auction just right, one might get one almost as good for a bit less. If you're going to take it out and USE it, this one would soon enough look like that one anyway!! (something about where we take these things....)

enough prattling.....

off

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.