JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
As new. Test fired only. bought for Christmas and realized it was not what I really wanted. Beautiful tiger striped maple wood and engraving with gold inlays. Comes with case and all contents provided from Browning. Replaceable fibre optic tubes for front sights in different colors and styles, shims provided to adjust cast and length of pull, mid bead, speedloading feature, easy takedown with no tools required, includes 5 chokes and choke wrench. 30" barrel. Not a single scuff or scratch but has been cleaned and shot total of 4 shells through it. MSRP is just over 2000 for this model. 1700.00, not interested in trades. Located in Canby. Contact Glenn at 971-409-2721 Thank you! IMG_1867.JPG IMG_1861.JPG IMG_1862.jpg IMG_1863.JPG IMG_1864.JPG IMG_1865.jpg IMG_1866.jpg

Last Edited:
I have to agree with you. I guess Browning is no longer producing these with maple. I just discovered that I really wanted a over/under for sporting clays so I decided to let this one go. I'll probably regret it, it is a beautiful shotgun.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.