JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$650
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
LONGVIEW
State
Washington
Zip Code
FEGARMY
This FEG high power is a clone of the famed Browning High Power that was made in Belgium. The FEG high power is made in Hungary by FEG. Chambered in in 9mm. Matching serial numbers on the slide, frame, barrel. Pistol just arrived in the shop without the magazine, I am including an aftermarket magazine with it 32 Rounds and the original 13 round magazine, has a hard plastic carry case. Original box or manual not available. Overall, probably good condition with the usual minor scuffs and scratches from holster wear. . See photos for more details.

This item is sold as is. As this is a surplus, imported item originally manufactured in Hungary. No warranty is implied or given. The Gun has not been test Fired. I purchased this many years ago and has been a safe queen ever since. No other function checks are made. There is no given warranty or no guarantee of mechanical or safety reliability. Buyer assumes the responsibility for the decision to modify, machine or fire the weapon.

Sale must be conducted at a FFL if Purchased in WA

HUNGARIAN 9MM P35 BROWNING COLNE (4).JPG HUNGARIAN 9MM P35 BROWNING COLNE (5).JPG HUNGARIAN 9MM P35 BROWNING COLNE (6).JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service