JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking to sell/trade my LNIB Belgium Browning Hi Power, it has less than 200 rounds fired through it, has night sights comes with 5 17rnd mags 2 13 rnd mags and 3 30rnd mags, and original box with all paperwork inside. looking for $750 or trade into a Kahr PM45, willing to listen to other offer though. I generally am willing to meet "halfway" depending on where you are coming from.

factory original grips, factory night sights, black epoxy finish and first part of serial is 245NM which means the gun was "born" in 1990, made in belgium and assmbled in portugal.

DSCN5345.jpg

Ok - just to reduce more questions from other interested parties.

What kind of finish and whose grips ?
Really important Here - state the first set of numbers - followed by ONLY the next 2 ALPHA Letters and that will tell any BHP Owner the year born.
You are not giving anyone the serial # by doing this guaranteed.

Its a way that any BHP owner knows what kind of sights and where manufactured and assembled as to its value to a buyer.

If you don't feel comfortable in posting this please email me as I can't offer you anything until I know the above.

Regards

I did some image enhancement in an attempt to read the serial number. Insufficient resolution but I did see the "Assembled in Portugal" bit...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.