JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've been watching closely but they all seem to end up way overpriced. There are reasonable ones on Armslist every few days though just don't know how long until one shows up that's close enough.

I just closed this ad i had here on NWFA and just listed it on GunBroker.

If you are serious - and before it gets a bid on GB - I can pull it off GB and work out details with you and your FFL.

PM if interested

Not to dissuade you from the Browning HP, but if the current valuations are higher than you wish to spend for one (they were for me), another option to consider is one of the clones. I realize, it's not the real deal, but I have enjoyed shooting the Regent I picked up from Brownells a couple years back. The fact that you could get stainless, and a sale price/discount combo got the price down to close to $500 for me. Don't get me wrong, if the right BHP comes along for a fair price, I have room in the collection for it also, but this one has helped me scratch the itch for now.

E43D4E1C-49B6-4BFF-B11D-A63D87C137CC.jpeg

The regent looks great. Wonder if they'll be in stock again. I've been considering clones too i'm seeing fm hi powers for $500 and feg clones. But still on the lookout for a decent hi power.

Check out Mach1Arsenal on Gunbroker. They are selling Israeli police trade in hi-powers. They have had them listed for below $500 for pistols in rough shape and up to about $550 for those in serviceable shape. They also refinish some of these and sell those for a higher price. Another option is to buy a trade in now and enjoy it and at a later date have it totally refinished for around $400. If you're looking just for a shooter now make sure you buy a mkIII, the stock sights are a bit better than the mkII pistols.

I bought one from mach1 awhile back for a good price. Looked at alot of them and found one with dovetailed front sight so I could install night sights. Nothing matched on it and finish is fairly worn but it shoots great! There great to work with and if you go to there web store they used to have alot listed.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.