JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Browning Hi Power for sale. Built in 1976. Has been a carry gun, shows signs of wear around the muzzle and butt of stocks. Bluing is 85-90%. Comes with two magazines and case.

*Note: Mag interlock has been removed.

$600 No trades. Buyer pays transfer fee.

Is this a C series hi power

funny, all I ever see is .40. Screw it, I'll bite. PM sent
It didn't sell well for a variety of reasons. Increased frame & slide thickness, odd balance reported by some and probably too many other lower priced .40 s on the market at the time.

Surprised this is still here, Anyone looking for a base gun to a custom build should seriously consider this one.
The C series are just as well made as the T series.

It didn't sell well for a variety of reasons. Increased frame & slide thickness, odd balance reported by some and probably too many other lower priced .40 s on the market at the time.
I have a High Power 40, and a 9. The 40 was heavily customized when I bought it back in the day. Trijicon sights, beavertail, match barrel etc. It's perfectly balanced and a sweet shooter. Have a 357 Sig Barsto for it too. Never parting with this one (or the 9).
Seems like a good price on the HP 9 listed here. Am sure it will sell.

Uber guy a High power in .357 sig sounds very cool, i have a ruger 10 mm, i think a .357 barrel should drop right in, i might need to play with recoil springs a bit though, but thats not hard...

Many people don't realize that the Hi Power was the first high capacity sidearm in production. In Europe it's known as the P35 because that's when it was introduced, 1935. Though development started in the '20s. And it was designed from the begining for the 9mm Parabellum cartridge.

Not to start an argument but I think Browning designed it as an improved 1911.

I totally agree with you, the BHP is one of the greatest handguns ever made. At the time of it's introduction there were no others like it in the world. It's still in service in many counties around the world. This gun fits the hand like a glove, they are well made and reliable. They are just as easy to work on as a 1911, parts are widely available and affordable. Since FN stopped production, there will be no more new ones made. Prices will only go up as demand for these guns will always be there. Anyone thinking about picking one up this is the time.

I'll go out on a limb to say it, I believe that the legacy of the BHP has been carried on most successfully by the CZ75.

good luck with the sale :)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.