JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I still have the original 'battle' sights on my early 80's FN hi-power. My eyes are no longer as good as they were in the 'early 80's'. Was considering some fixed Novaks, and I know most likely anything I pick will have to have the front sight milled in. I'm sometimes having a hard time picking up that slim front sight.

Can machine. The bases of the Novak front sights seem a little wide and snaggy but haven't seen them installed on a hi-power. The adjustable Millets I remember seemed like the rear sights were rather bulky.

Truck gun, not for competition.

I'm simply not up on available options these days, am old-school, and like simple and clean installations.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions-

Spad, any links? I've got the same dilemma, except that my non-dovetailed front sight is missing.. broken off somehow. (the gun came dirt cheap, this is the only flaw, thought I'd take a chance and get it, repairing it.).

OOOOOOOooooooohhhhhhh.. now WHY was my computer so stupid as to take me somewhere I did not want to go?

I did wonder about "high" instead of "hi"..... its ALWAYS been "hi".

thanks much. Just opened it, it looks interesting already. great landing page.