JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My current BHPs, Luger, FEG and a 1989 Browning

DSC_4362_zpsuitqgven.jpg

Last Edited:
  • I have a NIB BHP that's 20 some years young. It has beautiful bluing and adjustable sights. I keep telling myself to shoot it, but haven't. Last one I had got buggered up by a GS trying to remove the tighter than heck trigger pin.

Well, the current production High Power really isn't much like the original so I don't think I'll be missing much. The Only Issue I ever had was the Unnecessary magazine disconnector. I've been "Missing" the original HP for some time and I'm anything but a 9mm Luger fan. I had a chance to fire one of the prototype Guns in .45ACP and that's something I'll likely always remember.:D:D:D

There MAY, (may not be) a great suspense back story regarding the interesting business plan decision to stop production on the most successful handgun designs ever. Long ago, far away? Happened at the corporate headquarters in Europe?

A Quid Pro Quo between Browning Bosses and that Austrian guy? Dunno. Would make a great research paper.

Anyhow, I love my Browning High Power. The disconnecter group remains inside the pistol. The trigger remains crisp and light. Updated sights. I added the ambo safety. Easy. The factory spring assist blue 13 rd magazines are 100% reliable.

KISS. Loves +P NATO ammo. Also loves occasional +P+ stuff. I am a happy camper.

bhspringsolution.com

Site didn't link. Dunno why.

Last Edited:
My son commented that plastic (i.e. Glock, Sig, S&W, etc...) is the way to go. Cost, profit, reliability, has all been proven. Course, he is 19 years old.

LOL.....

I can imagine, that kids now a days, would buy a plastic M1911?

Aloha, Mark

A plastic 1911? I could see it. eventually.....

Or maybe a glass and aluminum one to match their phone. :rolleyes: